Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Small Installation Error

Posted by keweli 
Small Installation Error
May 09, 2009 06:23AM
Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '(14), elapsed float(2), results int, key query_key(query))' at line 3

When I run install.php, I get this error but it seems the other components work cause I can still run admin.php, and search pages. When I search, I do get results but there is a message that says: Table 'sphider_db.query_log' doesn't exist

PS. I am running it on IIS.

Thanks!
Re: Small Installation Error
December 17, 2009 11:27PM
Try:

CREATE TABLE query_log (query VARCHAR(255), time TIMESTAMP DEFAULT 0, elapsed FLOAT(2), results INT, key QUERY_KEY(QUERY));

"TIMESTAMP columns are displayed in the same format as DATETIME columns. In other words, the display width is fixed at 19 characters, and the format is 'YYYY-MM-DD HH : MM : SS'"

Michael Kearney
Computer Assistant
mkearney@nvita.org
http://www.nvita.org

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/17/2009 11:30PM by sssquirrel.
May 15, 2011 05:57PM
Ok i change in the good file but this error need to be update and i will tranform the way to do
I see tables.sql and in install another create of tables i don't like make the same things twice :p

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2011 06:45PM by nik0.
August 11, 2017 03:51AM
It is not a small error. I needed stop usin Sphider due of this error.
Tec
August 11, 2017 12:06PM
Well,vas already suggestedvto you, the search function of this forum might be very helpful.
Just feel free to search for 'TIMESTAMP' (without quotation marks) and search in all dates. You will get about 45 results.

Tec

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/11/2017 12:07PM by Tec.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login