Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Submission Form

Posted by ssgupta 
Submission Form
August 14, 2007 09:31AM
Does anybody has a directory-like submission form for Sphider available? I am prepared to pay if someone is willing to create it. Thanks.
Tec
Re: Submission Form
August 14, 2007 09:47AM
I know a 'directory'. I also know a 'submission' and at least a know a 'form'.
>>> directory-like submission form <<<
What's that? I'm too stupid to understand your requirements. Please explain.

Tec
August 14, 2007 01:01PM
Yes indeed. Submission form for visitors to submit URLs. The form should have the following fields: Submitter's e-mail address, site URL, title, description and category selection. While accepting submissions it should check whether the URL is already in the database. Submitted URL should not be visible until Admin decides to accept it and crawl further.
Tec
August 14, 2007 02:45PM
Thanks for your explanation. Now I understood your request.
What you are asking for, I exactly integrated into my Sphider. Dialogs I have to translate for you into English and also make all my personal properties global valid. Could be done within a week.
It includes the check if the approved url is already part of the existing index, a "banned domain" barrier and the administrators acceptance before visible. But be aware that this goody is touching several scripts of standard Sphider and also requires additional tables in Sphiders database. So there remains some work for you to adapt it.

If you are interested, please let me know by personal message.

Tec
August 18, 2007 10:27AM
i am interrested, now using the solution once posted in the forums.

ps: tec what is your sphider site
September 05, 2007 10:55PM
Astanda has already post a mod like this. I did'nt remember the page but I just read it a few minutes ago smiling smiley.Enjoy !
September 19, 2007 06:30PM
Astanda's site only has an old solution once used with Sphider. Nowadays solution seems very different and doen't seem good to Sphider.
September 22, 2007 10:08PM
Something like this?

http://www.sphider.eu/forum/read.php?3,1914
September 22, 2007 10:53PM
It is more complete.
September 22, 2007 11:03PM
Look at
http://www.sphider.eu/forum/read.php?2,849,849#msg-849
November 20, 2008 05:51AM
can i see demo
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login